Six Seasons of the Ukulele: Judge the Judges

Six Seasons of the Ukulele: Favourite Judge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrimess

Reaction score
Folks,
now that we have given you a hard time for almost three weeks it is only fair to turn the table and it's time to vote for your favourite judge...

Vote for me! I am the "Paula"... I love you all!!! You are all great wonderful amazing people and ukulele players and you all are highly attractive and the best people ever in the whole wide world!!!

Did that work?

Vote for me! I am the "Paula"... I love you all!!! You are all great wonderful amazing people and ukulele players and you all are highly attractive and the best people ever in the whole wide world!!!

Did that work?
Who else would I vote for?

hmmm... let's see...

I might get brownie points from whichever judge I vote for. But I might also make two judges I didn't vote for mad at me.

This is a no-brainer. I think you're all brilliant, talented, fair and deliberate in your decision making, extremely attractive (downright sexy even), thrifty, brave and reverent. I couldn't possibly pick a favorite.

Or a favourite either.

vote for me or I will growl at your cat and poop on your carpet

just kidding. :p

hmmm... let's see...

I might get brownie points from whichever judge I vote for. But I might also make two judges I didn't vote for mad at me.

This is a no-brainer. I think you're all brilliant, talented, fair and deliberate in your decision making, extremely attractive (downright sexy even), thrifty, brave and reverent. I couldn't possibly pick a favorite.

Or a favourite either.

i agree with j_peg, and it's great fun hearing any comments! thanks to all for taking the time!
cheers!

Hmm. You're all amazing, generous ukulele community heroes. Now how to decide?

Mim, you clearly rock, but your Jason Mraz poster may be a little too big. wolfybau, you and I were tied in Ed's Teaching Crazy G contest, so we'll always be sopranino siblings. But chrimess won my (lame) contest, and a permanent place in my heart.

Oh that's an easy one...

you all epitomise AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

Mim...I love your commentaries so much and was so into em I somehow managed to catch that cold of yours just through watching. Afterwards my jaw was aching from smiling

Christian...you rock man, pure and simple and I love your facial expressions and dry humour

Alice...you're my favourite she-wolf and you have the coolest studio

You guys and your willingness to go on this journey with us is making this the best contest ever. We all appreciate the time and care you're each putting into this so much and we're having a blast. It's all cause of you guys, thankyou. :)

Oh that's an easy one...

you all epitomise AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

Mim...I love your commentaries so much and was so into em I somehow managed to catch that cold of yours just through watching. Afterwards my jaw was aching from smiling

Christian...you rock man, pure and simple and I love your facial expressions and dry humour

Alice...you're my favourite she-wolf and you have the coolest studio

You guys and your willingness to go on this journey with us is making this the best contest ever. We all appreciate the time and care you're each putting into this so much and we're having a blast. It's all cause of you guys, thankyou. :)

What he said :)

aw I'm afraid i betrayed our sacred bond , Ralf, and gave my sopranino to my daughter, please say we are still family? it didnt realy leave , it just got handed down to the next generation.

thanks eugene!
my studio isnt so awsome since the recording room was gutted because of Irene. :( but at least I can be in it again. Especialy the bar ;) but I cant drink :mad: oh the irony!

ROTFL! matt that was epic! :D

thanks for the great critiques! hee hee
I cant do much about the sound because of the camera
but Im working on getting a better one :iwant:

Top Bottom