Got my second uke!!

VinnyQH

Reaction score
Pretty dang excited here. I've been playing my Lanikai LU-21P for about a couple of weeks and was getting a lot of buzzing and wierd noises from it. I figured it was just my style of playing and I should practice more. Decided that I wanted a couple of more ukes though i went to a local place here in Portland, OR called Artichoke Music and tried a couple of new ukes. Found that just paying for a nicer instrument a lot of my problems went away! So I knew it was time to get a better instrument.

If you guys didn't see my wtb ad in the for sale section, it was a complete mess trying to look for a pineapple sunday. But eventually I found one, a little more then I wanted to spend becuase of that whole fiasco. Gave me a real bad taste in the mouth of that section of the forum. Some good people in that post, and some really bad people.

Regardless, I hope this little section is a lot better!

Onward to the pics though:
IMG955089.jpg

IMG950795.jpg

IMG950776.jpg

IMG959200.jpg

I have actually never played one, but fell in love with it the first time I saw it. And being a KoAloha, everyone says you can't go wrong. Should arrive here by end of next week!! WOOOOOO

Last edited:
Great investment, congrats on your new PS!

From a Lanikai to a Pineapple Sunday? That's one hell of an upgrade, brah!

Congrats on getting a really top-shelf uke.

Congrats on the awesome uke. I've been able to gaze one in person, but not pick it up. I don't think you had to pay more because of that thread though. They're simply pricier than where you started. I know it looked mean, but you just didn't know was all.

Wow, what an unusual looking uke. It's quite lovely. What does it sound like? Is it rare?
Congrats!

Very nice-Congrats! I know your gonna love the pineapple!

Omg, that's a really cute pineapple uke! I like the fact that it even looks like one!

Once you get it, tell us how it is!

I've had it for a week now and i absolutely love it. I made my parents also get me a kala pocket uke, which is not anywhere near my pineapple sunday. lol. but here are pictures of all three of my ukes together and some more close ups on it!

024.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

Top Bottom