Congrats on 82 views

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
If you guys missed the live stream aldrine and ryan worked it out and put on a great show topping at 82 views. Sorry about the blur ryan.
ukuleleunderground.jpg

that would be cool to have it once a month lol. congrats guys! it was awesome

yeah that wasnt cool dont mind it dude people jus do that to piss people off dont let it get to u

Yeah man don't worry about that guy. He was just trolling trying to get a reaction. Check out my youtube, tons of that stuff. I just let em go.

yeah that wasnt cool dont mind it dude people jus do that to piss people off dont let it get to u

i just hate that word.

its bad enough my black friends call me "n-word-a" at school, but they know that i wont get made at them, but stuff like this is just sad to see.

still great show though!

Seriously. Don't let someone with the name "Pooeater" get to you. I'm sure they are named that for a reason.

man i jus got done labeling my personal recordings of the stream, they did a lot of songs. Really thankful for that time invested to your UU family.

Hey Aldrine and Ryan,
Sorry I missed the feed last night,
I really wanted to see it but I was busy.
Ne wayz, saw it this morning with the link from ukulele underground, and it was awesome.
You guys did great.
I hope you got more shows planned for the future.

Aloha,
Acabooe:cool:

O btw one more thing.

Yo Fred, just let it go brah.
People that gotta use words like that should have your pitty, b/c they got nothin better to do.
No worries:)

Aloha, Acabooe:cool:

How Can I Get Over

Just finished watching the stream at Justin TV. The stream stopped shortly into Body Surfing so I didn't get to see that one.

How Can I Get Over is one of my favorite songs done by Pure Heart. That was awesome. The TAB is on my website for those that want to learn it.

Top Bottom