Warren Buffett plays uke

I heard an interview with his son about the tour this morning on NPR Radio this morning.

They had a couple of sound clips of Warren playing too.

yup, thats right. i think ryan made a thread about another article that featured warren buffet playing the uke. that's cool though, i wonder what other celebrities play the uke.

Yah I caught that interview on npr as well. There was this funny part where they were relaying Warrens sense of humor about his age. His wife says to him, " do you want to go upstairs and make love?" He replies, "we can do one, or the other."
:D

i would like to see Johnny Knoxville play the uke ;)

Warren auctioned off a Uke on Ebay a couple of years ago for the Children's Miricle Network. I remember it went for more than 10 grand for the charity.

Warren auctioned off a Uke on Ebay a couple of years ago for the Children's Miricle Network. I remember it went for more than 10 grand for the charity.

Yup, it was a Talsma uke with a Dairy Queen theme. Dave Talsma is a very special builder here in Michigan and a friend of mine.

http://www.davetalsma.com/

Gorgeous work.

I think i heard about this before. This is awesome!

isnt he the guy that even though he was the richest man in the world he still kept his old car and his old house, and basically didnt buy anything new? hes the man!

i couldnt do that. i would buy every uke in mgms store rofl.

I think i heard about this before. This is awesome!

isnt he the guy that even though he was the richest man in the world he still kept his old car and his old house, and basically didnt buy anything new? hes the man!

i couldnt do that. i would buy every uke in mgms store rofl.

Yep, that is him!

Top Bottom