Koaloha Concert (October, 2004 Date)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCTION

I am selling my Koaloha concert (Neckblock dated October, 2004) to help defray recent automobile accident deductible and other ukulele-related costs. This ukulele is a wonderful instrument in almost new condition. It is structurally sound, has no cracks, and has a nice low easy-playing action. It can be played hard and barks loud and proud with no buzzes.

Here is a link to my YouTube channel for a soundbite and video featuring the instrument:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WhenDogsSing?feature=mhee

In the interest of full disclosure, I slightly reamed the tuner holes out when I changed out the original friction tuners. The original tuners are in the case. I do not know if the original tuners can be reinstalled without additional work required. Also, when pre-drilling the bottom screw hole for the C-string geared tuner, the drill bit went through the headstock. I have filled in the hole with wood filler color-matched to the headstock. You have to really look to see this even at close range. There is a photo below of the headstock area where the filled-in hole is.

The ukulele has a one piece top and one piece back.

Currently strung low G.

Includes a very nice Vineyard bronze hardshell case as shown in the photos.

Photos are attached below.

I am asking $500. and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping costs and arrangements.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

Attachments

• KOALOHA 001.jpg
    KOALOHA 001.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 136
  • KOALOHA 002.jpg
    KOALOHA 002.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 110
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
amazing uke. It`s hard to let it go...
Good luck with this sale!

wow Tim, you really are clearing the decks mate. this one is a beauty and an awesome price....aaaaararrrrgggghhhhh!!!

wow Tim, you really are clearing the decks mate. this one is a beauty and an awesome price....aaaaararrrrgggghhhhh!!!

Hi Eugene, My wife's 2 unexpected car accidents, neither of which were her fault in the least, cost me a $1000 deductible to get her car fixed. So, here they go and crying won't bring em back...!!!

I really like the ebony nut and saddle, which add to the sound and looks of this Koaloha concert.
Great price too.

Bump. Price reduced to $500 and I will pay shipping within CONUS. Outside of CONUS, we can discuss shipping costs and arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom