FS: OceanSide Dreams Ukulele Tenor #4 !!! Flame Mahogany with Spruce top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gl8121

Reaction score
Hello, I am selling the 4th Tenor that I have personally handmade. The sides and back are beautiful highly Flamed Solid Mahogany. The top is Bear Claw Sitka Spruce with slight Bear claw figure. The neck is Mahogany. Rosewood Fretboard and bridge. Bone nut and saddle. Abalone inlay dots and wave at 12th fret. Mahogany head stock overlay with Abalone Cloud inlay. Grover tuners. The Finish is a hand rubbed Tru Oil finish. Currently strung with Aquila low G strings but can be switched to high G if you prefer. If you have any other Questions or need more pics let me know.

It will come with pics from the build and a copy of the personal pages/notes from my work book that I keep on all the instruments I build. The label has the serial number,date made, and is hand signed by me personally. The entire label consists of a pic I took while I was at the North Shore. So each one of my Ukes has a little bit of Hawaii in it!

It has a great full sound with that sweet mahogany tone that provides a good mix of both of lows and highs. Sounds great with the low G.
Sound Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcXQxOFJbp4

I am asking $400 shipped CONUS.
PM if interested. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 162
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 204
  • UU FM.jpg
    UU FM.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
More Pics

Here are some more pics!

Attachments

• IMG_1304.jpg
    IMG_1304.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 71
Nicely done, good luck on your sale and for the future........................BO........................

Beautiful!

Has it been played much yet? Or is it brand spanking new? thanks

Brand spanking new! No one except me has touched it out of the shop. I keep them for a bit once they are finished just to make sure everything is up to par with standards. Never leaves the humidity controlled house once finished though. It comes with a brand new pair of Aquila low or high G strings (buyers preference).

Very nice...Does it come with a case?

I have been thinking about it and I think it should come with a case. However, I am going to do even better than that and make it an entire package. I am going to throw in a Gator Tenor Gig bag, choice of stringing with low G or high G, and to top it all off a Snark electronic tuner. All for $400 shipped !!!

I may even close this thread and open a new one with the package deal special with pics!

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom