My neighbor has 560 Ukuleles, and I just met him!

dinkadink

Reaction score
Guys, this was so cool. I have a small art studio in San Jose. I'd heard that there was a guy who had a stained glass shop down the street from my shop and that he had zillions of Ukes everywhere. So I went to meet him. Oh my goodness!! Here's a link to a story about him. He's a super cool guy, and totally fascinating... Keith Bramer. I've invited him to the San Jose Jam. I hope he'll make it! -Heather

http://www.svcn.com/archives/rosegardenresident/20031225/rg-news1.shtml

Did you tell him about our little Underground?

Did you tell him about our little Underground?
Of course!

Cool article. Did you take any pics?
No. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. But I'm going to pop by this week to talk about the SJ Jam. I'll take my camera! If he doesn't mind, I'll post the pics here. It is not to be believed!

Now that's a serious case of UAS! :eek: I'd love to see what his collection looks like.
Will try to post pics when I visit him later in the week.

It's so cool that he is so close. I can walk to his studio from mine.

-Heather

Oh PS- In that picture from the article, he's playing an old Martin. I'm not sure what it is specifically, but when I met him he let me play it. Like butter!!! I was transformed.

LOL I was squinting at the table in the background.... Would love to see them. I happen to have some prehistoric stone tools, and am lacking a soprano, hee hee hee -- wonder if he barters.........

Holy wowzors I WISH I had 560 ukuleles. As of right now I have my tenor I play in my vids and this cheap 30 dollar painted up uke I originally started with. Im tryin to purchase a ichadwicks fluke off him but silly paypal takes too long! Oh well just have to be patient.

WHOA. I want to be him when I grow up :D

Holy wowzors I WISH I had 560 ukuleles. As of right now I have my tenor I play in my vids and this cheap 30 dollar painted up uke I originally started with. Im tryin to purchase a ichadwicks fluke off him but silly paypal takes too long! Oh well just have to be patient.

really? whenever I use paypal it transfers funds instantly.

WHOA. I want to be him when I grow up :D

really? whenever I use paypal it transfers funds instantly.

Do you use a credit card? If so thats probably why. I just set mine up to use my bank account. Either that or maybe paypal doesnt like Canada :(

Top Bottom