My 3rd uke solo arrangement/rendition: You've Got A Friend In Me

Very nice!

Very nice arrangement! Great playing!

so wonderful William. There is a real sense of joy in what you do with your music. It is beautiful to listen to, inspiring and most infectious. Blessings mate.

Very nice, made my morning! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Your the boss.

Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Please Subscribe!!! I'm so motivated to do arrange more solos!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

such a fun song! you did a great job with the arrangement and anyone who knows the song would be able to sing along with you. sometimes instrumentals try to fill up way too much space and end up loosing the melody. what song are you working on next? and are those x-men figures i see in the background?? look forward to hearing more!

such a fun song! you did a great job with the arrangement and anyone who knows the song would be able to sing along with you. sometimes instrumentals try to fill up way too much space and end up loosing the melody. what song are you working on next? and are those x-men figures i see in the background?? look forward to hearing more!

Hey, thanks for your support! Yes, those are x-men :cool: About my next arrangement... I still haven't picked one... But I do have a song list! "L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole or "Quando Quando Quando" may be my next choice! By the way, please also check out my previous vids! :eek:

Very impressive, William! What friends you have in your Collings ukes.

Look into the Tony Bennett songbook next---I think he swings better than Sinatra. Whatever you do, keep doing these arrangements and videos!

Top Bottom