FS: Kanilea 6-String Curly Koa

DTMLGND

Reaction score
I know it's my 1st Post so please no bashing. I bought this beauty new in Sept 2004(receipt on hand) and rarely played it. With that I need to pass it on to someone that will appreciate it and make it "sing" like it should. It is in 'near' perfect condition except for the fact that one of my grandsons grabbed one string and broke it.
So, if you are interested feel free to email me at p.rubia@sbcglobal.net.

More pics and info upon request.

I am in Modesto, CA

asking $500+shipping:cool:Kanilea1.jpgKanilea2.jpgKanilea4.jpgKanilea3.jpg

Here's some details from the invoice:

K-1 Model
6 String Super Concert
Curly Koa Body
Curly Koa Fret Board and Bridge
Chrome Open Grover Tuners
Hard Shell Plush Case
Internal Electronic Pick-Up

#1 on my want list except for the tenor neck. I want one with a concert neck......sooooooooo tempting though. I'm surprised this isn't sold yet.

Ahhhh. So tempting.

Dang, I just bought a tenor yesterday and I was looking for a better six string as well, but now money is tighter. Can you post any better photos of it?

I saw some better pics of it last night and it's quite a looker. I would buy and was going to till I realized it was a concert body and not a tenor. That's a great price.

I am trying to play some U2 songs and tried a 6 string Lanikai and I loved the sound. I just couldn't get one string in tune.

I think 6 strings need to be tried in person to make sure the buyer is happy.

Someday, I'll go to Hawaii and a 6 string will be on the to do list.

It just took me to Picassa, but not your photos. It is a concert scale?

No message in my PM. Thanks for the pics. Any issues? Original strings? Passive pick-up? No equalizer mounted to the body, battery inside? Thanks.

just got an email back from the OP.. SOLD :(

Top Bottom