WTB Moore Bettah

You might be waiting a while my friend. Those don't come up for sale that often...good luck though I hope you can find one.

Edit: I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Apologies if this is stating the obvious, but I assume everyone knows that Chuck updates his website with new ukes for sale every "building cycle". The last batch of ukes he listed on Jan. 21, 2012. I'd be checking his website a few times each day if I had money in hand to buy.

Make sure you ask for the serial number because it will play a key role in your buying experience.

Make sure you ask for the serial number because it will play a key role in your buying experience.

Why do you say that? It is my understanding that Chuck assigns "random" numbers to his builds, and they are not consectutive. (came up in a recent thread)

Aloha Joe..
This was your uke...did you sell it direct to Shawn??

No,...i sold it to another UU member, and he loved the sound and workmanship. But he decided he was a concert scale guy. I sold it ONLY because i had just gotten in another MB soprano, with a bit higher grade wood and wanted to share the joy of a MB. The sound is amazing on it!

Shawn did contact me after i sold it to let me know he would have been interested. I just figured a dealer would have to pay less than an end user. That was not the case, however, and i would have recieved "Moore". lol

Just another reason why Chuck deserves a price increase! Just way to much value in todays marketplace......and Chuck's not getting any younger. :D

Demand at full throttle, supply very limited. Usually they're sold within 10 minutes or so of listing,...........

......just wish he had kept me on his email notification list so i'd have a shot at a concert or tenor. :(

Last edited:

Let's keep the unnecessary snark to a minimum please, okay? For whatever reasons they wanted that in the other listing this is more of a custom build, not a factory one, so even if you were not being snarky, a serial number has a lot less relevance for a Moore Bettah (even if Chuck used them).

Top Bottom