Mya Moe Strikes Again!!!

uker62

Reaction score
Just for the heck of it, I typed in the #647 into the Mya Moe uke tracker and what do you know? They've already started working on my new reso, five days early!!! This will be the first ever all sycamore Mya Moe resonator. Stoked.

Indeed- Can't wait to hear it as mine won't be done until September..that sycamore is gonna be beautiful

mmmm...nice choice. I have a sycamore concert and it's my sweetheart. I'll be following this build close, it's gonna be a ripper :)

Just for the heck of it, I typed in the #647 into the Mya Moe uke tracker and what do you know? They've already started working on my new reso, five days early!!! This will be the first ever all sycamore Mya Moe resonator. Stoked.

For convenience: http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=647&submit=Track

Mine (635) started this week too. By the way, the schedule for ukuleles currently being built seems to suggest that the folks at Mya-Moe may be on vacation for a week beginnng on February 28.

@Mds:
thanks, I'm really crappy at all that hypertext stuff.

Last edited:
@Lori:
Yes, I guess we have to grant people holidays every now and then. At least this gives the bend in the sides real time to set in. I also own #524 and the same thing happened with it. Worth the wait, for sure.

Last edited:
@Eugeneukulele:
Coming from you, that is a real, validating, compliment. I hope that someday my playing will approach what I have seen in your video, sir.

Last edited:
Top Bottom