WTB Koa pili koko/similar???

UK Paulie

Reaction score
I am looking for a KPK, preferably a tenor but would be interested in a concert. Also if anyone has any solid body's for sale nothing will be completely ruled out! Just love those KPK's. Or a mainland....In that sort of price range though, much as I'd love to, I cant afford a Kamaka or equivilent just yet. I should also say, I am in the UK.

I have a solid mahogany body Lehua concert. One of only 4 made. Lehua normally builds with blackwood (a cousin to Koa) Has a top and bottom maple bindings, rope style rosette. Satin finish. Excellent Condtion. $275 plus exact shipping charges. If interested, PM me your email address and I'll send you some photos.
Best,
Mike

I am looking for a KPK, preferably a tenor but would be interested in a concert. Also if anyone has any solid body's for sale nothing will be completely ruled out! Just love those KPK's. Or a mainland....In that sort of price range though, much as I'd love to, I cant afford a Kamaka or equivilent just yet. I should also say, I am in the UK.

PM Sent :)

Sorry, but not in the UK. I spend most of my time in the Bahamas. The Lehua I would ship out of Florida. Would run somewhere between $25-$35. I would have to check to get the exact cost.

Mike

Sorry, but not in the UK. I spend most of my time in the Bahamas. The Lehua I would ship out of Florida. Would run somewhere between $25-$35. I would have to check to get the exact cost.

Mike
Ok Mike I shall await your email. Many thanks.

A good friend I bought it from, has expressed interest in buying it back. Sorry. I'll contact you again if he decides to pass.

Thanks, Mike

Top Bottom