Who's going to Ukefest in Denver?

ukunuke

Reaction score
Okay fellow UUers: who's going to be in Denver in May?

I purchased my weekend pass the day they came out!

I'm considering going if I can get off of work, if I could only do one day which would it be? Saturday?

I've got my ticket and looking forward to it - I just need to figure out how to get there. Anyone in Boulder care to give me ride down (I've got the return trip covered).

I will be there! I am coming from Minnesota for this. Aldrine and Aaron will be there. Jake will be there. My God, how could I not go? I am psyched beyond belief. I know of two others from my ukulele club who are attending also.

When is it? Seems like I remember a picture of MGM in the snow...

If the schedule allows I might be able to make it as I am probably going to need to burn a few days of vacation or lose them.

Okay Ukefest fans. Less than a week away. I'm hoping to see fellow UUers there. Cheers!

Hey I wonder if all those medical marijuana shops can help liver disease and diabetes..lol. Last time there I couldn't believe how the odor of. .....lwas everywhere

I'll definitely be there, but only on Saturday. I was going to miss Jake, but now it turns out he's playing in Grand Junction (about 60 miles from me) on May 16th. Tickets were only $20! So I'll get to see him after all. Whew!

I'm going to be at the West Coast Ukulele Retreat. I wish such awesome ukulele events weren't scheduled for the same weekend. I hope everyone has a great time at the Denver Uke Fest. I know I'll enjoy myself and learn a lot in Monterey!

Nix

I will be there! I am coming from Minnesota for this. Aldrine and Aaron will be there. Jake will be there. My God, how could I not go? I am psyched beyond belief. I know of two others from my ukulele club who are attending also.

Sweet, you can guilt them into UWC.

Last edited:
I have brought it up with Aldrine many, many times. He keeps saying something about airfare prices. I keep saying business trip. He is winning so far. dang!

It's next week!

Well, that's definitely out then as I'm working crazy hours making sure I'll be able to get away for UWC.

I swear I remember MGM posting a picture of him in the snow by his rental van at the Denver festival last year. I must be on crack. :)

John

Well, that's definitely out then as I'm working crazy hours making sure I'll be able to get away for UWC.

I swear I remember MGM posting a picture of him in the snow by his rental van at the Denver festival last year. I must be on crack. :)

John

Nope.. Not on crack. In previous years, it was in February. I guess Mike in the snow caused them to push it back into a (probably) warmer month. Of course, it can snow pretty much anytime in Denver.

Like they say in Newfoundland........it only rained twice last week. 3 days the first time and 4 days the second time.

I remember a number of years ago when it snowed in June, but that's very unusual. Although I did see some snow today, but I was up in the mountains around 7000'.

Top Bottom