My wife, Cali's latest video:

Craig

Reaction score
SweeT!!! When's the duet? :D
It's funny, or not funny, but we don't play ukulele together! We both play very different styles. This is weird because there was a time, when I played guitar and she, piano and guitar, worked as a duo (this was a very long time ago). Moreover, Cali is more than a competent ukulele player and entertainer.

It's funny, or not funny, but we don't play ukulele together! . . . Moreover, Cali is more than a competent ukulele player and entertainer.

[dutch uncle mode]
Oh, pish! And further, tush!

You're a talented fella and, different styles or not, you can't tell me that in the great, wide world of music there aren't a bunch of different tunes you couldn't sit down and make a nice duet out of.

Both of you are fine musicians and I think that the differences are more apparent than real.
[/dutch uncle mode]

(OK. It is true I find her cuter than you, but you can blame that on my childhood canalization.)

Just think about it some, hm?

Craig, sorry ol buddy, but I have to jump on this bandwagon. You two really need to team up on a couple simple (or maybe not so simple) tunes and gives us what we crave. Moving your hips like Cali can is not a requirement though :p.

Top Bottom