My first youtube videos (Johnny Cash, Tom Waits, Bob Dylan)

benmealer

Reaction score
The only "flaw" I see in those vids is that all but the Waits tune seem to have been uploaded in a very hi-bandwidth format.

We have high-speed internet here and the other two kept pausing to buffer. I had to stop the vids and let them load completely before I could watch them straight through without hiccups.

Great job. Show us more.

The only "flaw" I see in those vids is that all but the Waits tune seem to have been uploaded in a very hi-bandwidth format.

We have high-speed internet here and the other two kept pausing to buffer. I had to stop the vids and let them load completely before I could watch them straight through without hiccups.

Great job. Show us more.

Hey, thank you for the info. Next time I'll try and make them a little more youtube friendly when I save them. Hopefully more next weekend if my girl lets me out of the house without too much of a fight;)

I had no such problem, in fact, it wasn't a really good quality for me... I put &fmt=18 behind the url and it made it slightly better, but it was not like those YT hiquality videos... good playing though^^

Top Bottom