Joanah Kumalae Ukulele

panel boy

Reaction score
DSC01339.jpgDSC01333.jpgI have never sold a Ukulele before and would like advise and or opinions.
The Joanah is one of two Ukulele, the second is by Gretsch. The information that I have so far is very probably incomplete so I'm sort of starting from scratch. Please help me find the right buyers.
Thanks, panel boy2nddddd.jpgDSC01340.jpg

Last edited:
Re: the Kumalae, prices would vary widely depending on the appointments. Does it have rope rosette and binding? How do you know it's a Kumalae, since the decal is missing? Is there a label inside the soundhole?

hmgberg is right, we need more info to help you. How about a picture of the whole front and the whole back of each ukulele? Then we can guide you on when they were made (in general), condition, and what is a fair price to ask.

I'm going to take better pictures now that I see them in the post

Your Kumalae looks in good condition but it is a like a syle "O" which means it is a bare bones with no bling....these prices can go over a thousand in the mainland and ebay..that doesn't
mean it will get sold though...over here in the islands, I seen some that were more "Bling" but not as good condition..go on craigslist for 275- 325 and took weeks to sell.... I would pay on the tone, about 300 to 450 for a mint one..
Good Luck on the sale ..

Top Bottom