FS Kala ka-aslat solid body tenor

UK Paulie

Reaction score
SOLD!!! Up for sale is my Kala Ka ASLAT tenor. This is a solid spruce top, solid lacewood back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ebony nut and saddle, mahogany binding with red and black purfling, silver nickel frets, chrome geared tuners with black buttons and a multi-layered headstock cap with layers of maple, rosewood, ebony and lacewood. The grain of the lacewood is just lovely and it has a really loud, bright tone. It comes with Aquila nylgut premium strings. This ukulele is virtually brand new, I have had it just over a week. The only reason I am selling it is, the fact that an opportunity to buy a uke I have wanted for ages has come up and so I need to raise the cash for it. Simple as that. It has no dents, nicks or flaws of any kind. £190 (Great british pounds) plus £8 shipping. I am in the UK and obviously would prefer a buyer here but thats not set in stone.Buyers elsewhere I'd have to determine shipping. If I can take a photo and attach it to this I will, if not, that will follow shortly (I'm useless with things like that...)

Ok guys I cant seem to do the pics but I've added a link for my review of the uke which I made just a week or so ago. Hope thats ok. If not, or if anyone wants pics please just let me know. I should add (can u tell how crap I am at this?), I accept paypal. Thanks. OK! so I finally figured out how to do pics...

kala ka aslat.jpg kala with paper.jpg * Sound sample starts at 4:12 if You want to skip to it*

Last edited:
To hear how this uke REALLY sounds (I'm a beginner and I just watched the video for the first time and I do not do the instrument justice AT ALL!) So heres a video in which someone who can actually play compares it to two ther ukes, one of which is a kamaka... http://youtu.be/qleAH3eZ9ag

Thanks for looking guys, £180 + shipping

Top Bottom