Just a thread of appreciation.

JKoval

Reaction score
I only have four posts, I know, but you guys have been incredible so far. Everyone's been so closely-knit and I don't see the random flame wars that so very much frequent online message boards. You guys set me over the edge in my decision to pick up the ukulele and I thank you for it. As of now, I am still uke-less (still in the researching process) but I would like to start a club in my high school as soon as possible. Being a senior, I would love nothing more than to leave a Ukulele Legacy at my school this year. Thanks for the inspiration, guys (and gals!) Take it easy.

-Jeff

Agreed. I only came here a few weeks ago, knowing nothing, and everyone has been amazingly helpful and supportive. I've paid the odd visit to another ukulele message board, and it's a scary place, full of people who seem to be afraid of guitars!

Welcome to the Underground.
The helpful crew here is what keeps me commin back!!! I've been to alot of the other ukesites and they are either dead or full of "you don't play/own a Martin?" or "you play a plywood/plastic get a real ookulele" a##holes.

Last edited:
Yup! The members here make everything feel warm and fuzzy.
....Except for Gwen Stefani... she ignores my PM's :mad:

:D

Oddly enough, while she's undeniably hawt in that pic, it's the pics of her all done up 1940's style like, oh, say... this one...

gwen_stefani_8.jpg

...that make me swoon.

(So call me old-fashioned. WTF do I care?)

sometimes i wonder about you guys...:confused: haha :D

why go anywhere else..........and if you think talking with these people is cool, just wait 'til you get to meet them.....they're awesome!

Yeah UU is by far the funniest and most helpful ukulele forum! No need to go anywhere else.
Btw, nice Final Fantasy Tactics avatar Aldrine. Orlandu will strike them down with his Blade of Darkness!

Last edited:
Top Bottom