WTB/WTTF tenor or concert kala

hey_day

Reaction score
Looking for a kala (or comparable company) , prefer something like a koa, acacia or mahogany. have a price range of $100-500 for a tenor or concert. Prefer used gear so i thought i'd start here before i just buy new.

I have a Kala ka ASLAT for sale, its 2 weeks old and am only selling because an opportunity to buy my friends kamaka has presented itself and so I need to raise cash. It's all solid, solid spruce top, solid lacewood body and sounds beautiful. It projects really well, has excellent sustain and is really loud and bright due to the spruce top. It has Aquila nylgut premium strings, rosewood fretboard and bridge and ebony wood nut and saddle. Its £190 (Great british pounds) i guess you'd have to do the calculations if you are in the US but the RRP on the Kala site is $525. It comes with a case.

kind regards

Paul (uk paulie)

I've got a Black Bear Koa Concert w/macadamia neck and hard case that'd be within your range. If you want to have the best..........

I, too have sent you a PM!

Hey-day,

I have a tenor, Kala, solid mahogany, I paid $155 (I bought it used off the UU marketplace), then spent $39.95 for the case that I will sell it for $195 including shipping. I have it over on page two, I think, (avoid the first few postings as I messed up on the first posting) , look at it and buy or make a reasonable offer. It is really is a nice one and honestly like new, new strings, new case and a good uke. As I said in the posting, I'm selling because I now have the fever for a baritone and actually have one on the way, so Shoot me an offer. Blessings, arktrav

Top Bottom