Kanilea K-1 Concert UV Finish with Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
Trying this one again....For sale 4 month old Kanilea Concert with UV gloss finish. Comes with a Vineyard tweed case that fits it perfectly.
Wonderful Kanilea tone and build. No issues or imperfections to report. Wonderful frets, action, intonation...a pleasure to play and hear if you like concerts. Which leads me to why I'm selling...I wish it were a soprano.

I'm open for trades for other sopranos...old/new Kamaka, Koaloha, Martin or other US made sopranos +/- cash. Also open to sell...I'm looking for $599 with case, shipped and insured. Not looking to sell for less at this time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2775.jpg
    IMG_2775.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2776.jpg
    IMG_2776.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2778.jpg
    IMG_2778.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2780.jpg
    IMG_2780.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 134
that is beautiful. I am sure you will have find it a good home.

What grade of wood is it. Is it a Delux or a Premium?

What grade of wood is it. Is it a Delux or a Premium?

Hey Hapuna, Im not exactly sure...it just says K1-C on label. I don't think I paid an upgrade charge for the koa.

Nice looking Kanile'a concert at a great price.

Surprised this hasn't been snapped up.

+1 for great price. Love my Kanile'a K-1 concert, wouldn't part with it, even for a soprano. : )

+1 for great price. Love my Kanile'a K-1 concert, wouldn't part with it, even for a soprano. : )

Thanks guys...I'm surprised also...fortunately I don't "need" to sell it. Every time I play it I'm surprised with the depth in sound and how rich it is compared to the sopranos I have/had.

Hey Hapuna, Im not exactly sure...it just says K1-C on label. I don't think I paid an upgrade charge for the koa.
It looks like the "plain" K-1 Concert with UV gloss finish. The Deluxe has some curl and a Premium has tons of curl in the Koa. That's a super deal of a price. Grab it now if you're looking for a "K" brand Concert.

Really nice concert Kanilea. The concert size has the TRU System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom