The Wind Cries Mary (Jimi Hendrix) - Solo Ukulele

I've been learning this song recently. I've got it down okay, and was reasonably proud of myself.

But, after watching your performance, I know that I play it like a five year old.

I'm back to learning Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. And if you play that one too, please do me a huge favor and don't post a video.

This is really great, Olarn - I've learned a lot of this tune on guitar and it's amazing to me how much of the flavor and feel of the original - including the solo - you're able to weave so nicely into an arrangement for ukulele. It's well played and sounds great..... very, very nicely done!

erivel
That was awesome!!
Thank you so much.

coolkayaker1
I've been learning this song recently. I've got it down okay, and was reasonably proud of myself.

But, after watching your performance, I know that I play it like a five year old.

I'm back to learning Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. And if you play that one too, please do me a huge favor and don't post a video.
Thank you for the comments. One thing about Jimi Hendrix is the important of musical's feeling. You don't need to play it right, but to feel it right that's all.
I promise I won't do 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'.

23skidoo
This is really great, Olarn - I've learned a lot of this tune on guitar and it's amazing to me how much of the flavor and feel of the original - including the solo - you're able to weave so nicely into an arrangement for ukulele. It's well played and sounds great..... very, very nicely done!
Thank you so much for your comment. I also did guitar version long time ago.

imabuddha
Awesome! Jimi would be proud. ;-)
Thank you for watching. I wish he wouldn't be proud enough to take me with him.

Top Bottom