Rick Turner Renaissance Tenor Uke for sale

A few goof ups in the listing and only one photo isn't a path to ebay (or other used marketplace) success in my opinion. Hope it works out for you.

Jim B

justin, why'd you only put up one photo brother???? :confused: A quality instrument deserves a quality show...

There is a link at the bottom of the ebay page for more pictures. Never seen that before
ha ha...thanks Terry, only FORTY-BLOODY-TWO of em. *moving quietly into dunce corner* :eek:

(Your honour, I humbly request that last post be struck from the record)

Mmm, nice uke to be sure, will be interesting to see how high it goes

it is heating up right now.

ha ha...thanks Terry, only FORTY-BLOODY-TWO of em. *moving quietly into dunce corner* :eek:

(Your honour, I humbly request that last post be struck from the record)

Mmm, nice uke to be sure, will be interesting to see how high it goes

These instruments are really something. Cantilevered fretboard. Great craftmanship. I am the fortunate owner of a solid sycamore. It's the only tenor in my collection that I'll play.

If the price stays around where it is right now, it's an amazing deal. I figure it'll go up...

I hope you get the amount that you deserve for this uke. Lesson learned that pictures and how you market even on ebay is very important

Are you the original owner?

I am. I actually bought one of Rick's first ukes and it had problems. I sent it back to have it fixed and he just sent me this brand new one. I'll be sad to see it go, but I have don't have a choice.

$677, man what a steal.... it would've gone for a lot more with better pics i bet

Somebody got an amazing deal on an amazing uke. Compass Rose is one of my dream ukes!

I think $677 is a good deal for that uke, but not really close to highway robbery. I sold a walnut Compass Rose tenor with passive pickup in 2008 for $600 on one of the uke forums. It was exactly like the OP's uke, except it had a pickup. I priced it to sell, but certainly didn't feel like I gave it away.

I think $677 is a good deal for that uke, but not really close to highway robbery. I sold a walnut Compass Rose tenor with passive pickup in 2008 for $600 on one of the uke forums. It was exactly like the OP's uke, except it had a pickup. I priced it to sell, but certainly didn't feel like I gave it away.

Yeah, I paid $620 new.

Top Bottom