DSCF0643.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCF0641.jpg
    DSCF0641.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF0640.jpg
    DSCF0640.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 118
Be sure to check out the sound sample video. The Bullingers know how to make a great sounding uke.

BTW I like the picture of the naked girl standing with her arms up in the air that you put on the back ;)

I think that these ukes are priced too low, confusing people into thinking that they are worth less than they really are. Pricing is funny in that way--sometimes pricing things too low can reduce the demand for a product, especially in a premium market.

I think that these ukes are priced too low, confusing people into thinking that they are worth less than they really are. Pricing is funny in that way--sometimes pricing things too low can reduce the demand for a product, especially in a premium market.

We want to get them in peoples hands and let the uke speak for itself. We think at a little lower price some may take a chance with us. We will always let customers return if not happy.

I've said before that I bought one of their earlier models and really, really like it. It's my favorite overall uke.

Wow!
Beautiful ukulele. Really love the balance of the tone. Myrtle and cedar really compliment each other well.
I love what you guys are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom