GREAT Kala Tenor KA-SMHT; Excellent Condition!!

arktrav

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just bought this and it is great but (can you identify?) NOW...I have the "hots" for a baritoneIMG_0518.jpgIMG_0519.jpgIMG_0520.jpgIMG_0521.jpgIMG_0523.jpg. Oh well, I will need to let this one go as it is the most expendible of my uke's. the specifications are: Solid Mahogany, bone nut and saddle, case. I paid $155 and then bought the canvas covered case for another $39.95. I've put new Aquilla's on it, High C, polished, lemon oiled the fretboard and it looks like new and plays great. There is nothing wrong with it. It is great!! I'll take $195 including shipping which would be about $20. OBO. Blessings, arktrav:)

Last edited:
I just bought this and it is great but (can you identify?) NOW...I have the "hots" for a baritoneView attachment 34555View attachment 34556View attachment 34557View attachment 34558View attachment 34559. Oh well, I will need to let this one go as it is the most expendible of my uke's. the specifications are: Solid Mahogany, bone nut and saddle, case. I paid $155 and then bought the canvas covered case for another $30. I've put new Aquilla's on it, High C, polished, lemon oiled the fretboard and it looks like new and plays great. There is nothing wrong with it. It is great!! I'll take $195 plus shipping which shuld be bout $20. OBO. Blessings, arktrav:)

so.. you paid $185... and you want $195 plus shipping. seems fair :)

good luck.

Well, of course, it is a typo. I paid $155, spent $39.95 (actually) for the case and I meant to say that I will sell it for $195 including shipping. How can it be that a man made a living writting and reading and then can't put together a paragraph about a ukulele in the absence of editorial assistance? Go figure.

Therefore the price is $195 including shipping.

Sorry for the fumble.

Blbessings, arktrav

Well, of course, it is a typo. I paid $155, spent $39.95 (actually) for the case and I meant to say that I will sell it for $195 including shipping. How can it be that a man made a living writting and reading and then can't put together a paragraph about a ukulele in the absence of editorial assistance? Go figure.

Therefore the price is $195 including shipping.

Sorry for the fumble.

Blbessings, arktrav

Sall good! :)

Top Bottom