Jake's book arrived!!!

peytakeeho

Reaction score
Yay :eek: It's beautiful.Photo 50.jpgPhoto 51.jpg

:L I don't think my pinky has ever been stretched this far!

Excuse me for being dumb, but is his book a tutor or transcribed pieces?

:L I don't think my pinky has ever been stretched this far!

That was always my downfall in piano--my middle finger is tall compared to the pinky. I don't know how I'm going to do those stretches. Jake has spider-fingers,apparently. BUt it's a pretty book and I like listening and reading the music along with the songs.

Excuse me for being dumb, but is his book a tutor or transcribed pieces?

Just got mine and it's transcribed, looks like it's going to be a challenge.

As UkuRoll said, these are tabbed transcriptions. I did a REVIEW of the book and go through my impressions as a not-exactly-beginner (because I passed the not a beginner test on another thread here.) Let's say advanced beginner. But I've been playing music for more than fifty years so I have some knowledge of music and passed on my feelings on the book and how it relates to a uke player like me.

As UkuRoll said, these are tabbed transcriptions. I did a REVIEW of the book and go through my impressions as a not-exactly-beginner (because I passed the not a beginner test on another thread here.) Let's say advanced beginner. But I've been playing music for more than fifty years so I have some knowledge of music and passed on my feelings on the book and how it relates to a uke player like me.

Whats this "not a beginner test" I'm interested in trying this to see where i stand lol.

Top Bottom