Finally got my recording equipment

very good playing i wish i could play like that

Great job. I subscribed and am looking forward to your future videos. How about a list of your equipment? Is that the new Blue microphone that just came out?
No, this is not the spark usb mic. However, I hear that mic is really good. The bluebird is supposedly one of Blue's best acoustic mics. I use the icicle preamp to record from my computer $40 amazon. A while back I bought the bluebird with a shockmount, popfilter, and some great speakers in an ebay auction for $275. Retail of the mic itself is $299 I bought a boom stand from guitar center for $40 I also bought an xlr extension on amazon for $6 I film it and edit it with windows movie maker.

Last edited:
No, this is not the spark usb mic. However, I hear that mic is really good. The bluebird is supposedly one of Blue's best acoustic mics. I use the icicle preamp to record from my computer $40 amazon. A while back I bought the bluebird with a shockmount, popfilter, and some great speakers in an ebay auction for $275. Retail of the mic itself is $299 I bought a boom stand from guitar center for $40 I also bought an xlr extension on amazon for $6 I film it and edit it with windows movie maker.

Thanks for the information. You have a nice setup. I recently received the Blue Yeti which I've used it once so far. It works well for my intended purpose.

Great job. Can't wait for the PDFs to be on the website.

AB

Subscribed. Enjoyed your videos.

Nice mic indeed! I suggest that you should also upgrade the cam because it can't capture your fast strumming. :)
I agree, I was having trouble with the built in webcam on my comp with windows movie maker. I will definitely look into purchasing a better one.

Top Bottom