OHANA CK-25 Solid Mahogany Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnbort2

Reaction score
Hello all. I am selling my solid mahogany Ohana CK-25. It is a GREAT instrument, but now that I have a tenor, I just lean toward the tenor. Using the funds to finance a Mainland Tenor purchase. I actually purchased this from PDXuke in April of last year. I have plenty of photos. It is in perfect condition, with the exception of a very small nick in the binding on a back corner. You really have to be looking for it in order to see it. I took, some high res photos of it. I am asking $170 shipped.
My phone is 937-304-one five five two , which you can call or txt me at. My email is johnbort2@yahoo.com. You can check out my ebay account which is johnbort2 with perfect feedback.
I just added a photo with my screen name in it. I took a bunch and forgot to have that in there, but you will be able to tell it is all the same. Feel free to ask questions.
temporary-8.jpg

temporary-7.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f62/johnbort2/temporary-3.jpg
temporary-2.jpg

temporary.jpg

Attachments

• temporary-8.jpg
    temporary-8.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2
Wow. I paid that much for my CK-20S (solid top only but new). Mine doesn't have as nice grain but I love it, plays great. Brown medium worths work well.

Hope it finds a happy home.

Price Drop, I would like to sell this before next weekend. $155 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom