FS: KPK - Koa Pili Koko Concert Delux - Like New

Paul December

Reaction score
I just got this and have played if for less than a week - Like New
I have a Koaloha Concert that sounds very similar... too similar, so this one must go!
Included are the Worth Clears that came on it (I took them off immediately) and is presently strung with Aquilas in an attempt to make it sound more-different than my Koaloha (barely played).
Nut & saddle have been replaced with bone, and original rosewood saddle is included as well if you like a warmer tone.
Includes soft case.
This Acacia uke not only looks beautiful, it is very nicely set up with a low action and smooth frets.
$159 Paypal + Actual Shipping
PM me, or email: pauldecember@gmail.com

kpk8.jpg

kpk7.jpg

kpk6.jpg

kpk5.jpg

Good uke for a fair price, everybody. I had a KPK concert before I settled down with sopranos; it didn't have as pretty a grain pattern as this one.

It's also worth mentioning something about KPK necks. I can't quite explain it, but they're really comfortable to play (at least they were for me).

Are they'chunky' like the Keliis?
Good uke for a fair price, everybody. I had a KPK concert before I settled down with sopranos; it didn't have as pretty a grain pattern as this one.

It's also worth mentioning something about KPK necks. I can't quite explain it, but they're really comfortable to play (at least they were for me).

I've played both Keli'i ukes and KPK ukes. I've owned 2 KPK tenors, and currently have one. The KPK tenor ukes do have a beefier neck like the Keli'i ukes. I personally prefer a beefier neck. Just like connor13 noted, for some reason it's easier to form chord shapes and bar chords.

IMHO, KPK ukes are a great value for the price point. Solid wood ukes with great projection, tone, and Hawaiian sound.

Last edited:

I've yet to get my hands on a Kelii.

My best attempt at a description of KPK necks: they're a bit wide, but not as wide as Kanilea's, and fairly shallow. I found barre chords very comfortable to play, and I would consider the neck design to be fast, if that makes sense. Even though the action wasn't any lower than on my other ukes, the KPK required very little pressure to fret a note.

I hope this helps.

Top Bottom