Wildwood Flower Turorial

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Wildwood Flower Guitar Turorial

Here is a video lesson that I have just uploaded to my new guitar site.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ZiCkNsYdo

I made the video a while back. Let me know if you like it.

Most of the guitar videos will be bluegrass lessons.

KEN

Last edited:
Ken - one of my fav bluegrass/country songs. I'm at work so have not had time to listen to the entire tutorial. As a beginner uke player, I have been working on a very elementary version of this song, playing the solo melody. Not good enough yet to put the solo/chords together in a coherent instrumental piece. Do appreciate your music. Thanks.

Bluegrass loves you Ken. I'm going to be looking at your Uke ones carefully on the licks and I've been working on the Blackberry Blossom quite a bit. I'm hoping to surprize myself by "getting" it so I can surprize my family when we rip though our standard after dinner repitoire at Thanksgiving or Christmas. (Ragtime Annie I have been plodding through on my own, LOL)

Anyway, Thanks for being the perfect private instructor on a song and style that I'm particularly wanting to learn!

Bluegrass loves you Ken. I'm going to be looking at your Uke ones carefully on the licks and I've been working on the Blackberry Blossom quite a bit. I'm hoping to surprize myself by "getting" it so I can surprize my family when we rip though our standard after dinner repitoire at Thanksgiving or Christmas. (Ragtime Annie I have been plodding through on my own, LOL)

Anyway, Thanks for being the perfect private instructor on a song and style that I'm particularly wanting to learn!

Blackberry Blossom is one of the harder ones. Some of them are much easier e.g. Soldiers Joy, Wildwood Flower. Some of them use the 4th (re-entrant) string a lot and have a sort of banjo feel to them.

Anyway, glad you are enjoying playing your uke.

KEN

Top Bottom