Dayton, OH Uke Club Meetings for March

Jinxi

Reaction score
The newly formed Ukulele club for Dayton Ohio area will be meeting on Saturday, March 10 at 4:00 p.m. and also on Saturday, March 24 at 4:00 p.m at Franklin Tavern.

Franklin Tavern
331 S Main St
Franklin, OH 45005
(937) 743-6111

We're a small, casual group with players ranging from beginner to advanced and welcome anyone interested in strumming along to join us. Feel free to bring some of your favorite songs, or something you've been working on to share with the group. If you have any questions, just send me a message.

Hey Sim,
We'll be glad to have you!! I've added you to the email list and send out reminders about a week ahead of time. It looks like April meetings will be on the 13th and 27th. You can send a message to rowansprite(@)gmail.com if you have any questions.

Pondoro, I hope you can make it out!

Just bumping this as a reminder that Dayton Ohio area will be meeting on Saturday, March 24th at Franklin Tavern at 4:00 p.m. All are welcome to join!

Franklin Tavern
331 S Main St
Franklin, OH 45005
(937) 743-6111

March 24

Hey Sim,
We'll be glad to have you!! I've added you to the email list and send out reminders about a week ahead of time. It looks like April meetings will be on the 13th and 27th. You can send a message to rowansprite(@)gmail.com if you have any questions.

Pondoro, I hope you can make it out!

Jennifer,

Looking forward to April!

Sim

Top Bottom