Laugh of the day....

MGM

Reaction score
Today at work a couple came in and the husband after trying several ukuleles finally decided on one and purchased it..li did the usual thanks yous and he departed the store..his wife however lingered for a minute after the door closed and immediately bought a pair of earplugs next to the register...l...I had to use all my will power not to make a comment or laugh.....and how was your day?

Today at work a couple came in and the husband after trying several ukuleles finally decided on one and purchased it..li did the usual thanks yous and he departed the store..his wife however lingered for a minute after the door closed and immediately bought a pair of earplugs next to the register...l...I had to use all my will power not to make a comment or laugh.....and how was your day?

Aloha Mike,
Hard to keep a straight face after that one.....you shoulda said, you live near a freeway....ha ha
She's lucky he didn't play the drums or brass...ha ha

Last edited:
That's funny. I bet my wife wishes she had a pair every once in a while...:rolleyes:

ha ha ha!! That cracked me up, too!! Thank GOD it wasn't a violin!!

|Roberta

ha ha ha!! That cracked me up, too!! Thank GOD it wasn't a violin!!

|Roberta
An accordion or bagpipes could be worse.

very amusing ;-)

That's funny enough to be published by Reader's Digest. Seriously, you should submit it. They'd LOVE it.

Ha ha, dont know how you resisted laughing.

What a nice wife not to complain and secretly purchase ear plugs
And a funny story

I don't know why people just don't insert solid koa sleeves into their ear canals cause its all about the tonewood baby.

Eh, was local or tourist?

MGM -- why does your store stock ear plugs on the front counter?

LOL, Mike, I would have busted a gut, right there!

Top Bottom