Anyone got a Eleuke NS-5

Ted4

Reaction score
Just seen an Eleuke Bugsgear NS-5 electro uke on the web. Weird looking, but under forty quid. Just wondering if any of you chaps had one, and if it's worth getting one as a pub/session instrument to run through a Fender Amp Can??

Ain't nobody got one? Right! This calls for an executive decision... I'm going to buy the little chap and let YOU know what it's like..

Good man! The little chap is on order, and probably winging his way towards me courtesy of the mighty Royal Mail. I think I will call him 'Walter'.

Well, the little fellow arrived in the post tonight from Highly strung International ltd. First impressions? A marvel that it only cost £39.95. I will do a short film of him through my Fender Amp can when I get the chance.

I've got an ELEUKE, but not that exact one. It's a Tenor Cutaway Jazz MP3 Solid Body Electric Ukulele- Rosewood TCJ100-PHP. Sounds nice.

I bought a 2nd hand Eleuke Sunburst solid cutaway tenor here from a good fellow UUer (it was a MIM setup--sweet job) and I can't believe how fun it is to play. I also got a Fender amp (Mustang) and this is a lot of music ability without totally breaking my budget. I'm excited to hear Ted4's review, though I think I'm done UAS'ing for quite a while. I'm happy with my little stable of ukes.

Top Bottom