HH and Black March

Howlin Hobbit

Reaction score
in order to celebrate Black March, in which you are encouraged to eschew the major labels in favor of indie folk like me (and many others!) and, to hopefully encourage you to sign up for my mailing list and/or buy my new CD, I have opened up the "fans only" area of my site to the public for the next two weeks.

So, until midnight on March 18th, you can go to my site and click the "Fans Only" area link to check out a taste of what kind of special goodies are "behind the veil."

love it or hate it, let me know what you think!

Good stuff " behind the veil " . One of my favorite videos is the one ( or ones? ) with the tuba . How about putting that one ( ones? ) on your site. I thought the combo of uke and tuba sounded great. Thanks for all the good stuff. " Daisy Fraser" is still one of my favorite songs to play.

P.S. the ukulele tips and songsheets are great also.
"Moonglow" sounds great too.

Last edited:
thanks for the kind words!

Snake Suspenderz is still going, albeit somewhat sporadically. we're just now pinning down some gigs for later this month and in April. You can find videos (with the tuba) on the Snake's own YouTube channel... youtube.com/snakesuspenderz.

keep on strummin'!

Top Bottom