Daily Ukulele March 6th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I'm swept off my feet with things to do, managed some more videos yesterday so now I have a bit of a backlog!

Page: 74
Song: Eight Days A Week

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Nice one Joey! I like the purple outfit, and your lighting is especially nice. Keep up the good work!

–Lori

Thanks Lori, was beginning to worry since I rarely go days without any comment and was worried in my rush, I was doing the videos badly or something! Nice to know people still like them :D The hoodie was from my SO, it's got the wheelchair heart, which is striving to be the "international symbol of acceptance" for disabled people around the world. I have one of their T-shirts too, but wanted to hoodie but couldn't afford it, so he surprised me with it for Christmas! I hadn't even told him I wanted it :D

Joey, just because we don't comment doesn't mean we don't appreciate what you're doing!

I usually see your videos at about 3 am UE east coast time, before I go to work - I'm lucky to be coherent enough to know where the keyboard is, much less type at that time of day.

By the time I get home and click on "What's New", the video doesn't show up unless someone else has left a comment (Thanks, Lori!), and then I don't remember to go back and look for it.

So please keep in mind Joey - uncommented does NOT equate to unappreciated or unloved! Please keep on doing what you're doing (although a little more volume would be a good thing... You can adjust that on YouTube when you upload the videos.)

-Kurt​

Joey, just because we don't comment doesn't mean we don't appreciate what you're doing!

I usually see your videos at about 3 am UE east coast time, before I go to work - I'm lucky to be coherent enough to know where the keyboard is, much less type at that time of day.

By the time I get home and click on "What's New", the video doesn't show up unless someone else has left a comment (Thanks, Lori!), and then I don't remember to go back and look for it.

So please keep in mind Joey - uncommented does NOT equate to unappreciated or unloved! Please keep on doing what you're doing (although a little more volume would be a good thing... You can adjust that on YouTube when you upload the videos.)

-Kurt​

Thanks Kurt, I shall try to work on the volume, it should get better when I use the videos from my Dad's because I sound louder in those videos :D I'll look into upping the volume when I upload :D

Top Bottom