Quick Poll, who has an iphone or ipod touch?

Do you have an iphone or ipod touch

• Yes, I got one of them

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • No I dont have one

Votes: 43 55.1%

• Total voters

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Who has an iphone or iPod Touch? I've been thinking about making a uke app for it....

that would be awesome, are you going to charge for it though? i would pay for it, i just need to go out and buy another iTunes card

IPod Touch

I am getting a Touch in one month.:love:

Craig

you need to make a blackberry application...no have Iphone (doesn't sync up as easy with work) and no have Itouch...old school ipod for me...

I have recently acquired an I-phone. Hand me down from my wife when she got the newer version. There are some interesting guitar applications out there, but I have not had a chance to fully investigate them yet.

Jon

What's the deal with enhancing functionality on those new i-thingies? Worth the trouble, or restricted by firmware?
First generation Nano here. Running Rockbox on it, just fantastic. Too bad they went and changed the bowels of 2nd gen and up Nano machinery to prevent open source software from running... you get video, loads of settings, custom skins. Watching Rocky on 176 x 132, not to mention thumbnail Aldrine, mini-Jake + James, and dwarf Rammstein. Breaking the Apple OS mold was a really good thing for the Nano 1st gen. Do those new things give the user more freedom, I am not very up-to-date with the whole "jailbreak" movement.

My daughters think my jurassaic Sprint phone (about 8 years old. I've replaced the battery 5 or 6 times) belongs in a museum! LOL! I only use it for phone calls. Why do they call it a cell "phone"?! Hahaha! Ric

Re: Uke app for iPhone

Dude someone beat you to it, I saw someone with one of those just the other day. I couldnt hear it, don't know if it sounded any good, but do a search for it, im pretty sure it's out there.

I have an iphone and it would be great to have an app for it. The other day I downloaded a app that turns into a uke, its fun to try and play songs on it.

Top Bottom