Scales

EleoCasil

Reaction score
I was thinking since we have a ton of Ukulele masters (Ex. Aldrine, Seeso,and Dom for a short list) I was wondering if we can put up something where it shows all the major and minor scales. I know that we have lessons on them, but sometimes it is just hard to watch them all the time. My thought is that we put it somewhere on the web page, most likely on the home page, so that we can print it out and keep it in our flies. :nana:

I dunno if this will help any, but Live Ukulele has a scale list and at the bottom of the page you can download a diagram of fretboard notes. Check it out and see if it meets your needs.

on ukepedia it has chords
but this is scales....
lol off topic, my bad =P

and then life would be complete..
haha:)

complete maybe if there were all those scales and stuff AND I had one of these
hootchulele3.jpg
hootchulele2.jpg
hootchulele1.jpg

I dunno if this will help any, but Live Ukulele has a scale list and at the bottom of the page you can download a diagram of fretboard notes. Check it out and see if it meets your needs.

i previously posted this link up months ago, im glad someone else found it and has shown it.

i honestly would say just look that the fret board that the website gives and print it out. really study it.

this would be a VERY great online lesson with aldrine on Wed. ask him this and pray someone records it.

Top Bottom