PDA

View Full Version : NYC Ukefest 2012

ny ukefest
03-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Dear Uke Friend,

The New York Ukulele Festival 2012 is alive and well. The event will take place at Ethical Culture Society 2 W. 64th St. on June 8, 9 and 10. We can promise another dynamic conference of our great community gathering to celebrate the humble ukulele. The 2012 website for the fest, www.nyukefest.com has been started. While there is some current information available there, much more will be forthcoming so please keep checking back. This note is to let you know about the limited window of time to get Full Festival Early Bird tickets. For just over a week, discounted passes are available for those of you who want to get a Full Festival pass, which covers everything over the three day event. This is how most of you have chosen to attend in the past. After March 15, we will list the full range of tickets including Afternoon, Evening Concerts, Full Day tickets and Full Festival passes. When offered, these tickets will still be discounted from the box office prices, but the price for Full Festival passes will not match this current offering, which will be the absolute lowest ticket price. I know it is a leap of faith for many of you to make a purchase before there is even a lineup of performers announced, but this mailing is directed at those who know us well enough to trust that the Fest will again be exceptional in 2012. Please see the website (nyukefest.com) about purchasing a Full Festival Pass. Looking forward to seeing many of you in the Spring.

Thanks,

OldePhart
03-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Dang! I'm going to have to start scheming. I work from home in TX but my business unit is based in Teterboro, NJ and at LaGuardia. I'm going to have to convince them we need a team meeting the week of June 11th... <evil grin>

John

Ukulelerob
03-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Dang! I'm going to have to start scheming. I work from home in TX but my business unit is based in Teterboro, NJ and at LaGuardia. I'm going to have to convince them we need a team meeting the week of June 11th... <evil grin>

John

Just drive over after the UWC. You'll be half way there.

OldePhart
03-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Just drive over after the UWC. You'll be half way there.

Ahhh, but I'll be out of vacation time. Well, actually, not really, but I'll be out of scheduled vacation time and since I'm long pole on two major projects not much chance I can change that now. But, if I could get them to call a mandatory team meeting that would let me off the hook on the project schedules...

Sadly, not much chance of it happening. But, one can dream, right? :)

John