Big Leaf Covered Bridge Concert Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevelele

Reaction score
SOLD--THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO EXPRESSED INTEREST

I purchased this uke just a few weeks ago, mostly because I could not believe that people would allow it to be sold for so low. Here is the post where the sale took place:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...vered-Bridge-Concert&highlight=covered+bridge

Other than what you see in the ad, the uke has a great hand carved and striped neck, which is probably the nicest neck I've seen on any uke.

So why am I selling it? Well, I have been raising money for financial reasons and to clear the way for other potential purchases.

A big part of me is really resistant to selling because I don't want people to think that these ukes are anything but great and an amazing value. But I need to clear space and raise funds and I really bought this on a whim. Just looking to break even. I bought it for $330. Asking for that amount plus shipping charges and any paypal transaction fees. I consider this to be a great deal, but I'm only selling because I have to learn not to buy anything and everything that appears to be a great deal to me. Let me know if you are interested. The uke is in new condition. If you want, I can play it for you over skype.

Last edited:
I have a covered bridge and it sounds outstanding. Worth the money and mine matches my Kanilea.

This is still available--the person who previously wrote on this thread and said that they wanted to buy the uke deleted that message--not sure why.

Last edited:
Hey syfc: I'm interested in this uke... but new to the UU world. Should I contact your "page"?

yes, just send me a pm and we'll work out the details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom