Sneak preview new Koolau hand carved Archtop ukulele.

yes, lovely looking uke Mike. Beautiful sweet tone too. Cheers for the look mate. :)

Wow!! That is stunning. I wonder what their price for that is..

Thanks for showing us the uke Mike, I'm a bit surprised they let in you with that Kanile'a shirt on but they're mellow at Ko'olau <g>. Very nice craftsmanship by Ryan.

Wow. Outstanding ukulele!

Ho, Bruddah Mike!

You too funny, Brah!!!:rofl: WOW!!! That's one supah sweet looking and sounding uke!!!:drool:

Mahalo fo bustin' into Ko'olau and giving us a first look at their new ukes!

Aloha,

Kimo

Yo, Mike ... you one of the original Clampetts? You don't look like Jed Clampett, but ... maybe JETHRO!
Thanks for the preview of this gorgeous archtop.

might just be me, but I appreciate that Mike plays the same riffs on the ukes he is previewing. gives you a more apples to apples comparison. that uke is stunning, wow

Clampetts oh my. More like The Hatfields I'd reckon. Hey Ma...they are trying to compare me to those Hollywood Clampetts again....I only know how to play the same thing...hard to find uke books up in here in um woods

Last edited:
When I first saw you in the video, I thought it was an advertisement for Excedrin or some other headache medicine.

Okay I busted into koolau to see this ukulele that just came out. I had to get a sample sneak preview first look.

Next video. The new custom Thinline electric koalohas coming out next week...

WOW! I want both of these!

Okay for the Kanliea fans and to be fair

amgmg.jpg

By the way if you go to the HMS blog you can get a beeter video demo of the archtop Koolau

Thanks as always Mike. I always look forward to your vids.

You do know you have the best job in the world, don't you?!?!

Wow. Yummy. I like that slightly too much.

Top Bottom