Have you been "deached"?

sukie

Aloha
UU VIP
Reaction score
I love the new "Deach" shirts and I bet you do too! If you have been "deached" and would like to have a shirt, but really can't spend the bucks right now, I would like to hear your story. The story that tugs at my heart strings the most or amuses me the most will be deached a "Deach" shirt. Post your stories here or send me a PM. To be fair to those on UU who live in weird time zones (read: not Central daylight US) I will not make a decision until Tuesday night. Good luck everyone.

Wow Sukie! This is very generous of you! Both to the lucky member and to the kids! Thank you!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

It's positive karma time people....

way to go sukie! very kind of you.:)

i've been "deached", but am not ready to talk about it outside of therapy just yet. i look forward to all the other stories though. thanks for doing this.:worship:

lmao !

Man... I mean it was a total shock. I just sat there being me, and out of nowhere I was infected. I was then a deach patient. Not once, but TWICE. So I guess... you.. can say.. I've been deached....

I've never been Deached but I have learned by example and try to Deach someone daily.........

When Deach made a contest to giveaway a free ukulele, I wrote a recommendation for my friend Andrew and Deach sent one! Andrew loved the ukulele and he just finished learning Bandito Tyler all thanks to Deach!

The first time for me was when they just released an ukulele underground T-shirt. At the time, I was a full time college student with no job (job status is changed, but man, college is expensive!) and that was reason enough for him to send me a T-shirt! Deach ROCKS!

My friends and family already know of this 'ukulele deach' :D

I've never been deached but man would it be nice! At least i think so..... He does so much for other people. Its great to have some one like that on the site and in the world. Deach me sometime Deach!

Last edited:
I was an attempted "deach". When Aldrine did the video on bannana ketchup spagetti, Deach found some bannana ketchup and wanted to cook some up, we never hooked up and I found some BK and made it. I am a failure at being Deached. Sorry.:(

I've never been deached but man would it be nice! At least i think so..... He does so much for other people. Its great to have some one like that the site and in the world. Deach me sometime Deach!

I was an attempted "deach". When Aldrine did the video on bannana ketchup spagetti, Deach found some bannana ketchup and wanted to cook some up, we never hooked up and I found some BK and made it. I am a failure at being Deached. Sorry.:(

we need to Deach these people! they are missing out!

I've never been deached but man would it be nice! At least i think so..... He does so much for other people. Its great to have some one like that the site and in the world. Deach me sometime Deach!

You just made the list.

Sweet i just made the deach list!!!!:D

Lucky you! I don't understand how the list works. There must be some method in his madness, though. :)

Come on people -- anyone else like a shirt? Don't make this too easy for me.

By the way -- it need NOT be someone who got something from Deach. Don't people get GX9901'd? Seems I've read about other people "deaching" too. You are eligible too.

Tick, tick, tick...

Last edited:
By the way -- it needed be someone who got something from Deach. Don't people get GX9901'd? Seems I've read about other people "deaching" too. You are eligible too.

Tick, tick, tick...

The correct extended word is GX9901DominatorRussBussdeached .

Top Bottom