Popping cherry

Threeteedee

Reaction score
First composition and first YouTube video. Been playing in earnest since Christmas. Only just now realized what a silly concentration face I have. Here goes:

Any tips, crits or ideas welcome!

Nice job. It sounds to me like it wants words. Do you write?

Nicely done! And you look great! I think it's lovely, in fact I might take a stab at it myself if it's OK with you? One thing I did notice though, when you are using all four fingers on the same fret, I think you're doing this the hard way. Try just barring the whole fret with your singel forefinger instead. Much easier!

Nicely done! And you look great! I think it's lovely, in fact I might take a stab at it myself if it's OK with you? One thing I did notice though, when you are using all four fingers on the same fret, I think you're doing this the hard way. Try just barring the whole fret with your singel forefinger instead. Much easier!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Flattered you want to give it a try, pepemahina. Let me know how you go! The chords are v simple as you can see. The strum is based on the "best ukulele strum in the world" YouTube tute- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePMTg6q4Cqk

You're right Doug- it needs a melody, let alone words, which I haven't banged out yet! Very new at this songwriting thing.

Top Bottom