WTT/WTB Parlor Guitar

Mouthy1

Reaction score
Anyone have a decent Parlor guitar they want to trade for some good ukes? Mainland, Boat Paddle, etc...? I could buy one and want to but wife is killing me after each purchase so a trade (plus cash wink wink if need be!) would be fine. I put want to buy but the trade part would be important so I can show something leaving as something comes in. Not looking for super cheapy's but not high end either. I would buy a $900 one that I like but the doghouse looks pretty cold right now so want to see about some trading.

Man, the wife is crimpin' my obsessive and compulsive buying style!

Haha! Sounds like you WTT/WTB a New Wife. :)

I hear ya, domestic bliss is best maintained with the 1-out 1-in uke plan at my house. Actually, have to maintain the same plan with iPads too now the new one is announced.

I'll PM with details on a Martin I've got that might serve you well. Good luck in your search.

Sounds like we are in the same @*#^#%#$%^ boat! I will look for the PM. I can't get instant notifications on anything anymore so if you have something, you can PM or be patient until I check the this link.

Thanks Bill!

I have a baby, big baby and mini gs! Uggg

Got rid of everything except the mini gs and that is now my wife's . Now I need a parlor. Like blueridge or Eastman or???

U would think I was pretty based on the number of instruments but u would be wrong!:)

Thanks for the heads up. I am just trying to keep myself outta hot water with the wife. It's not the money believe it or not. I may just buy something and get the divorce lawyers to take it easy on me!

Anyone else have a parlor, maybe a pono parlor?

John Kitakis put some more Pono Parlors on Ebay at killer prices yesterday- search "pono guitar". I got an acacia one for christmas and am amazed at the value.

+1 on don+marty-if you ever find yourself in coshocton, don't bring a checkbook or creditcard because this is the loudest siren song you have ever heard-their collection and friendliness is absolutely irresistible.

Larrivee makes some very nice parlor size guitars. Here is a link to Wildwood Music's website for a Larrivee parlor guitar. Don and Marty are tremendously nice folks and they will ship to you. Tell them Tim Enterline sent you...!!!

http://www.wildwoodmusic.com/larrivee-guitars.html?wppa-album=388&wppa-cover=0&wppa-occur=1

I've got a nice late 1800's Bay State parlor I would consider trading. I'm new to ukulele, looking for a nice koa tenor.

If you're interested I am selling a PONO OOO 10 with case pretty cheap. PM me

The last reply to this thread was 2 1\2 years ago. Just saying.

I've got my eye on the new Ibanez tenor guitar with the solid spruce top. Around $299 with an 1 3/8" nut.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-avt1nt-artwood-vintage-tenor-acoustic-guitar?cntry=us&source=3WWRWXGP&gclid=CjwKEAjwh6SsBRCYrKHF7J3NjicSJACUxAh72pLZ7Al25sXLQFokcZAn3LckohqaoBihspvgdiz1rRoC4aTw_wcB&kwid=productads-plaid^94171332282-sku^J02829000001000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^56775563547

I have one and I like it a lot. Well set up right out of the box. With factory strings it can be tuned DGBE or CGBD.

I have an early Larrivee Flamed Maple Parlor that I would consider selling. PM if you're interested.

Mitch

I had a Larrivee 2 1/2 years ago, so PM me if you're interested in buying it and have a time machine.

Top Bottom