Win A Custom Koyama Ukulele Contest

Just put in my design. Made one for my Normal Uke group. If I win I will hold a contest to see who gets it in the group.

Entered too. Would be nice to finally own a koa uke.

Oooh, this looks fun! Thanks for the link!

I don't see anything saying you can't enter more than once.

I don't see anything saying you can't enter more than once.

I think it's at the Official rules page. Or here. http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/192109/rules

Or if that still doesn't help you out, go in via Facebook and click the blue words under Need More Details?

It says...
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The competition commences on Saturday February 4 2012 at 10am and concludes on Saturday April 7 2012
3.2 In order to enter, Entrants must like the ‘Koyama Australia’ Facebook page, then follow the prompts to enter the appropriate details.
3.3 Entrants (including winners) in the competition may enter the competition only once per unique email or house address.
3.4 Entries must be received by March 17 2012

I decided that If i submitted another entry via the 'I don't have Facebook' option, it would be cheating.
Fair play is the way to go! Good luck everyone :)

Figured I would bump this to make sure everyone saw it and had a chance to enter. If any UU peeps win I hope we get to see it.

I and my friend collaborated to make a design today. I think it'll be pretty awesome. We're having the bassist in our band (my friend's sister, and amazing artist) sketch up the design now, then I'll submit it and post the photo! I like it a lot at this point, and I really hope we make it somewhere in this contest. This is AWESOME!

Well, here is my entry into the contest. Good luck to all, I can't wait to see the final 10!

So you don't have to turn your head, the quote says "Music expresses that which cannot be said, and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo.

Design was by myself and my friend Ethan, and the drawing is by his sister, Emma. Mad skillz on her part.

426810_3126116786083_1059559839_4422818_774762066_n.jpg

The deadline for entries is on the 17th, and they'll be announcing the 10 finalists on the 22nd. Then the public gets to vote on two winners until the 4th of April. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Apparently they got over 250 entries (wow!). The 10 finalists are due to be announced in a couple of days.

The chances of ours being picked is slim, but I'm still hoping nonetheless :p

The deadline for entries is on the 17th, and they'll be announcing the 10 finalists on the 22nd. Then the public gets to vote on two winners until the 4th of April. Good luck to everyone who entered!

I entered and its my birthday on the 22nd!! Fingers crossed...

It's now 1:57 AM on the 23rd in Australia. Guess they're having a little trouble choosing the finalists.

Looking at the facebook page, all the times are listed as EST which I think is American right? Might explain why they haven't announced the results yet as its still the 22nd in America.

Top Bottom