Anybody got those ukulele Solo Books(Glee/Disney/Broadway)?

eausofresh

Reaction score
Anybody got/saw ukulele Books from Hal Leonard?

I found some seemingly lovely books in Amazon, but I wonder whether they are TAB books or SINGALONG Songbooks.
Here are the books I found out. Can you tell me about any book you have?;

410f6fFHSWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg Glee for Ukulele.
51DI9rHa0AL._SL500_AA300_.jpg Disney Songs for Ukulele.
51BmdC+gDvL__SL500_AA300_.jpg Broadway Classics for Ukulele. (All from Hal Leonard!)

Please tell me the *type* of the book!(Tab Solo sheets/Singalong/...)?
And for I am a Intermediate uker, I want to hear about the *Average Level* of the book, if you have any..

And.. because I am a great fan of Disney/Broadway.. can you tell me the books featuring them?
Thanks in advance! Happy Strumming :)

Last edited:
I have the Glee one and the Disney one and they're both singalong books. Definitely not solos. I love Disney and Broadway stuff as well so please let ME know if you find anything:cool:. Thanks!

Doesn't look like the Broadway one is getting released until May?

I have a few dozen ukulele songbooks in my vintage uke music collection, scanned to PDF. Some are fairly easy and fun to play, others require a bit of tweaking. Best of the lot, I think, is the Pocketful of Uke Songs. Some great old standards nicely arranged in that book. There are more than 2,000 song sheets on the DVDs as well.

When I saw your post I ordered the Glee book. It came today. I am a TOTAL noobs and was able to sight-read a couple songs tonight in a way that didn't sound like crap. SO, it might be too easy for you. That said I love it! There are a lot of great songs on it that aren't listed on the Amazon page like Total Eclipse of the Heart and a nice arrangement of True Colors. Will definitely get the Broadway one when it's released. Just need to figure out how to do jazz hands and strum at the same time.

Top Bottom