PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got those ukulele Solo Books(Glee/Disney/Broadway)?

eausofresh
03-09-2012, 03:06 AM
I found some seemingly lovely books in Amazon, but I wonder whether they are TAB books or SINGALONG Songbooks.
Here are the books I found out. Can you tell me about any book you have?;

34867 Glee for Ukulele.
34868 Disney Songs for Ukulele.
34869 Broadway Classics for Ukulele. (All from Hal Leonard!)

Please tell me the *type* of the book!(Tab Solo sheets/Singalong/...)?
And for I am a Intermediate uker, I want to hear about the *Average Level* of the book, if you have any..

And.. because I am a great fan of Disney/Broadway.. can you tell me the books featuring them?
Thanks in advance! Happy Strumming :)

krisseye
03-09-2012, 11:30 AM
I have the Glee one and the Disney one and they're both singalong books. Definitely not solos. I love Disney and Broadway stuff as well so please let ME know if you find anything:cool:. Thanks!

Lodes
03-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Doesn't look like the Broadway one is getting released until May?

ichadwick
03-10-2012, 01:43 AM
I have a few dozen ukulele songbooks in my vintage uke music collection, scanned to PDF. Some are fairly easy and fun to play, others require a bit of tweaking. Best of the lot, I think, is the Pocketful of Uke Songs. Some great old standards nicely arranged in that book. There are more than 2,000 song sheets on the DVDs as well.

eausofresh
03-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Yay! Thank you so much!

Lodes
03-13-2012, 03:54 PM
When I saw your post I ordered the Glee book. It came today. I am a TOTAL noobs and was able to sight-read a couple songs tonight in a way that didn't sound like crap. SO, it might be too easy for you. That said I love it! There are a lot of great songs on it that aren't listed on the Amazon page like Total Eclipse of the Heart and a nice arrangement of True Colors. Will definitely get the Broadway one when it's released. Just need to figure out how to do jazz hands and strum at the same time.