whose going to this years tahoe/reno area uke festival?

Sorry Mike, I plan on attending the Nor Cal Ukulele Fest at Chabot College in Hayward.

Alright, Mike!! I hope to be there for Saturday.
Yes. Bring a set of your warmest palm frond underwear and your thermal-lined coconut beanie.
Bob

You will definitely be an "extra, added attraction" - good to have you back in NorCal and I'll see you on the 2nd. floor.

@MGM it will great to see you.
@Ken, will miss you, hopefully we will see you at the Wine Country Festival in the fall.

Only a few weeks to the festival !!!!!!

Sorry Mike, I plan on attending the Nor Cal Ukulele Fest at Chabot College in Hayward.

Do ukulele makers / vendors come to the Hayward festival? I haven't been able to find any information on that.

Great news, Mike, that you can travel again! I hope you'll be at the Wine County Ukulele Festival this year. I'd love to go to the Reno festival, but I'll be performing at the NorCal Ukulele Festival that Sunday with the Kapalakiko Hawaiian Music Workshop Band. I keep hoping the two festivals will someday be scheduled for different weekends.

Do ukulele makers / vendors come to the Hayward festival? I haven't been able to find any information on that.

Kamaka has a booth at the NorCal Festival every year, and it looks like this year, KoAloha, Sonny D and Kala (who are all sponsors) will be there too. Santa Cruz luthier Tony Graziano had a booth last year, as did Music Works from El Cerrito and Ukulele Source from San Jose, and I believe they'll be back. The festival usually posts a list of vendors on its website. It hasn't done that yet for this year, but it should within the next several days. At the moment, you can look at the list of sponsors on the festival poster.

Great news, Ken! I hope this is the year I get to take one of your workshops.

Mark, I was hoping to see #635 in Reno as #615 will probably be my uke of choice.
We will be in Napa in the fall so I will see you there !!!

Kamaka has a booth at the NorCal Festival every year, and it looks like this year, KoAloha, Sonny D and Kala (who are all sponsors) will be there too. Santa Cruz luthier Tony Graziano had a booth last year, as did Music Works from El Cerrito and Ukulele Source from San Jose, and I believe they'll be back. The festival usually posts a list of vendors on its website. It hasn't done that yet for this year, but it should within the next several days. At the moment, you can look at the list of sponsors on the festival poster.

Great, thanks. So not too many custom builders, then...

Me and my Dad and Grandpa are going. It should be alot of fun I am looking forward to it. I hope I see you around, my Dad bought my travel Kala from you. This is our third year going to the Reno Uke Fest. Last year we also went to the Nor Cal Ukulele Fest at Chabot College in Hayward. I played the big stage with my family and one song just me and my sister. I always play the open mic at Reno and look forward to playing again this year. Here is the video of me and my sister playing at the Nor Cal Fest:

Looking forward to meet you. You probably wont remember but my mom went to Hawaii and picked up my uke from you.

MGM, I'll be attending and I'm bringing along my sister who's flying up from Molokai for this. Amazing she has to fly to the mainland for an ukulele festival.

From what I know :Musicworks will be there with kalas and lower end stuff. Kala will be there. I will be bringing mostly koaloha, koolau, kanilea Kamaka anaole and kelii.

Wish I could go, but I am looking forward to the Wine Country Napa Festival this year. Are there any dates out yet for the Napa festival? I can't seem to find anything on the web yet.

I'll be there off and on as time and obligations permit. I'm looking forward to it.

Top Bottom