Play a Ukulele Chord -The F Chord

ukulele4kids

Reaction score
Ukulele 4 Kids continues to add posts to its new series 'Play a Ukulele Chord'. Today's post is 'The F Chord'. It is provided free to help you play the ukulele. The series shows you a chord diagram, a picture of what the chord looks like being played and you can hear what the chord sounds like by listening to the sound file. View here to read more.

Ukulele 4 Kids continues to add posts to its new series 'Play a Ukulele Chord'. Today's post is 'The F Chord'. It is provided free to help you play the ukulele. The series shows you a chord diagram, a picture of what the chord looks like being played and you can hear what the chord sounds like by listening to the sound file. View here to read more.

Cool keep up the good work. I am teaching my 9 year old niece and the enjoyment she gets from learning is great.

Cool keep up the good work. I am teaching my 9 year old niece and the enjoyment she gets from learning is great.
Thanks. It's a long term project, which I'm attempting to add a bit to regularly. The kids from the school I teach at tell me they find it helpful, and the extra bonus is that others from around the world are using it too.

Nice site - think it may help me too and I'm 36 ...... 1 week old uke is my first instrument ever so starting from the basics.

Nice site - think it may help me too and I'm 36 ...... 1 week old uke is my first instrument ever so starting from the basics.
Thanks Chunk. I like to think of it as a site for kids of all ages (including 36). Keep checking in as the site keeps growing.

Top Bottom