Kolaoha Red label?..... Coming soon

MGM

Reaction score
Aloha. MGD the uke dog hunter has been snooping around and tells me that koaloha has a new class of custom ukuleles....Right now all customs are built by Paul okami and the two senior builders at koaloha and are black label.....the red label customs as they are to be called are made by great builders but less seniority staff builders.....and hey. Maybe You won't have to wait 2 years. Lol.

Good news. Still loving the two KoAloha standards you sold me, the concert and the soprano. Thanks for all the updates in ukulele world, Mike.

Or wait 5 years like I did. :D But trust me, it was all good!!

I wonder if one of those builders would include Brian Benevente. I know that he is incredibly busy with his current job at KoAloha and might not have the time, but he is a great builder in his own right.

What a BEAUTIFUL story, Scott. The good works we accomplish truly do come back to bless us. Best wishes for Raeden's continuing recovery.

Aloha.

I just read your story. I'm touched, humbled, and carrying a joyful tear in my eye. My words cannot express the impact your story has made on me. Thank you for sharing. When i see the KoAloha name it carries new and deeper meaning. Much peace to you and your families.

Black label/ Red label...Great now ukes and lager (two of my hobbies) have something more in common!

Chris

The boys has three black labels available middle of this week.

1rred.jpg

Top Bottom