Kalei Gamiao "Flow" Video and Song: Gorgeous.

coolkayaker1

Reaction score
Having only been into ukulele for about 8 months now, I'm new to the performers. I like them all... all the names we know, Jake, the late John King, Brittni, James Hill. But, for some reason, this young man strikes a chords with me. Something special about the way he plays. All of his videos, including the HiSessions, are truly sublime.

Most of you have been on UU for a long while, and are familiar with Kalei's 2008 CD (which I just purchased on iTunes). But, for those new to the Boards, as I am, listen to this fellow! For any longtime UU Boarders, anything you can tell me about this young musician would be appreciated.

All I know is that he's from one of my favorite places on the planet, Haleiwa, Hawaii. A place where I've visited many times, and adore (except when the crowds surge in for giant waves at "the Pipe" lol).

Aloha, all.

Last edited:
Ho, Bruddah coolkayaker1!

Mahalo for posting Kalei Gamiao's new video!

I'm with you! Kalei is definitely a very talented and unique up and coming artist/musician!!! I love his playing style! His picking/strumming style is UNREAL!!! Yup! Kalei is definitely one of my new favorite players for sure!!!

Aloha,

Kimo

Last edited:
Top Bottom