Ukebox.fr anyone know a way to contact?

SAM!2

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I ordered some strings from ukebox.fr (worth bm) and I got the confirmation email saying that it was paid. However, I did not see a way to track the delivery (and I never received them. It has been about 9 days when it should have taken at most 2-3 days). So, I tried contacting using the "contact us" on their website but I haven't received any response from them. Does anyone have any experience with ukebox.fr or know a way to contact them directly?

Thanks

Hey there SAM!2, I am thinking of ordering from this site and I was just wondering if you ever received your strings in the end?

I have been waiting for over six weeks for my Kiwaya and it stil hasn't arrived...
The last two emails I sent didn't get a reply. Really a pity because It's a nice web store, but the customerservice is horrendous. I'll never be ordering there again.

People on my other uke forum say they may take months to deliver an order. They don't answer emails or when they do, they say they don't have a certain item in stock and are waiting for it, but don't accept the requests to cancel the already paid for order or changing the item for one they do have in stock...

Ugh, Paypal and/or credit card dispute time.

I used to window-shop their website, but I didn't like how in the drop-down list, you could select brands they'll never have, like Kamaka. It makes them seem like they're an authorized dealer when... at the time I checked, they weren't. They are an authorized Koaloha dealer though, so if you have problems with them getting one of those, Koaloha would have something to say about it.

I'm so so glad I went with musique83 instead.

I just got a message saying the Kiwayas are in French Customs. So maybe next week I'll finally have my coveted Kiwaya...
Next time Musique83 or the Southern Ukulele Store.

Hey guys,

I ordered some strings from ukebox.fr (worth bm) and I got the confirmation email saying that it was paid. However, I did not see a way to track the delivery (and I never received them. It has been about 9 days when it should have taken at most 2-3 days). So, I tried contacting using the "contact us" on their website but I haven't received any response from them. Does anyone have any experience with ukebox.fr or know a way to contact them directly?

Thanks

i've got the same problem as you (for the same product btw).
i paid for my order on August 31th and received only the payment confirmation email.
i tried contacting them but they don't answer.

it looks like this bad habit is part of their "customer care".

i'll keep you guys updated.

New Uke Days are always sullied by dealing with a crap shop. Keep us posted when it finally arrives!

thankfully not every website is like that.
i buyed a lot of stuff at "mercatinomusicale.com" and they've always been efficient and very kind.

Just received news from Ukebox.fr!
Apparently they received a shipment from Kiwaya. That means that my Kiwaya will be sent tomorrow. Let's see how long it'll take till I have it in my needy paws...

Just received news from Ukebox.fr!
Apparently they received a shipment from Kiwaya. That means that my Kiwaya will be sent tomorrow. Let's see how long it'll take till I have it in my needy paws...

A week on the status on the website is still the same: "preparation in progress". Damn these guys are annoying! Just send me my stuff I ordered close to two months ago...

That is crappy mate. Hope it gets to you soon do that you can forget all about the aggro and just enjoy your instrument

That's bad. After two months of not receiving any goods, I believe you should be able to contact your bank and ask to have the transaction cancelled and get your money back. You ordered a ukulele not a rare exotic animal, it's not like they're that hard for retailers to get a hold of. It should never take that long!

it is finally here...
Two months is absolutely unforgivable, but it's here and that's what counts. And it's a brilliant little soprano! But never again jukebox.fr for me.
2A6D3B71-0856-4E5D-8F7E-273C7D979C25-4630-0000040472024EE4.jpg

i received my strings after one month and guess what? they sent me the wrong ones.
i've asked them to change my order and send me worth clears instead o worth browns, because i had already bought them from another site, they told me it was alright but...i got worth browns.

and of course now they don't reply to my emails.

What a POS "company" and by company I mean a website run out of someone's basement. I got that nagging feeling that their awesome selection was too good to be true. In a glass half-full perspective, at least it was just strings.

Top Bottom